HOW AND WHY TO USE A QR CODE
- We use a QR code to transport your customer from your chair to your retail space on the internet wherein 1 or 2 clicks they can buy your product referral “For the Internet Price”
- QR stands for QUICK RESPONSE we use them because they are fast and mean you don’t have to type anything into your handset. You can scan and teleport your client straight to the place on the internet. (no need to google anything)
- You can find your BESPOKE QR on your home page. *yournamespace.gosalon.uk (as below)
4. If you print your QR and put it on your salon mirror or reception desk you do not have to be involved. They can scan in their own time. No need to download anything from the app store. Put your QR code in your mirror and be selling even when you are closed.
5. Your client’s handset will immediately open onto your online retail zone. (Try and get them to add it to their homescreen) Androids will prompt them to do it. iPhones need an extra step. Found here Please Note: it’s important to be on your clients home screen as this will ensure recurring sales and easy booking for the next appointment.
6. Once your client is on your home screen they are now able to buy one of your referrals links with ease. They are probably already logged into Amazon. Congratulations. We did it! The home screen is valuable real estate (Google spent $50 million on acquiring Android in 2003 just to get Google on the home screen of every android handset.)
7. As A Bonus – While they are in your digital reception zone they are able to one click to re-book with you and also one click away from paying you using the get paid button.
8. Clients love it’s simplicity. They’re likely to have a PayPal account so the payment is now one click and done. We remove the ability for social media to get in the way and distract our clients from our brand and logo.
9. Share the video below with your client.
If you need more help click here “how to add to home screen for iphone“