Joe tells us a story about the Bin Ladens
A show – Today we look back at the previous weeks news, from Emma Raducanu, Debbie Harry and The MET gala. We look back at the 9/11 atrocities and learn that Joe did hair at a wedding in Egypt where he inadvertently met the Bin Ladens.
Aaron throws the British Beauty Council under a bus. We Implore everyone to avoid them like the plague. Otherwise the Climate Change, Wokists and Sustainability shills will bring more pain to the hair and beauty industry.
The juxtaposition of the short termism of politicians & Long termism of our industry lobbyists that are only interested in issues like climate change and net zero carbon.
Is it because these results can never be measured? and therefore no future accountability?
Is this why are they not putting all of their energy into what is around the corner?
The pressing issues that concern the hair and Beauty industry, such as furlough ending and more winter lockdowns. These people seem to be more concerned with this unattainable NET ZERO carbon target, than whether any of us will be able to afford to open next year.
Never forget, that these politicians that labelled our industry as NON-Essential and then ignored the forgotten thousands of us Self Employed people who received little to no help over the last 18 months. A major political Conflict of interest.
Support the Show
Unlike any other Industry broadcasts, Salonomics has decided to be a solely listener supported production. This means the listeners contribute to the show both financially and through volunteerism.
If you feel you are getting value from this show, please help us by becoming a supporter and passing the word that Salonomics is THE only show which shares your passions and airs your grievances.
Your contributions helps us to continue to bring you content that other creators cannot dare to. If you want a shout out or to get something off your chest in an anonymous way, critique a colleague, burn a bridge or throw someone under a bus. Make sure you send us a note via Telegram or email [email protected] *We reserve the right to say what we want.
We will never be swayed in what we say.Aaron Dorn
To support us as a bare minimum please leave a review on your favourite podcast player and if you are really cool then you will be listening to us via one of the fantastic podcasting 2.0 apps such as Breez, & CurioCaster.
Then you can stream us some satoshi’s as an appreciation of what we do at Salonomics.
Under the bus – British Beauty Council
Innovations – Get Paid button QR codes and tip jars. Tips in a cashless society. No problem, use GoSalon.
What does GoSalon do?
- GoSalon connects you to your customers with a retail product of your choice for the internet price.
- GoSalon allows you to have a bigger inventory of products for your clients to choose from.
- GoSalon removes all of the risk from buying products and having them gather dust on your shelves.
- Your clients can buy from your affiliates codes 24/7 again and again. Whether they are in the shop with you or at home.
- GoSalon Puts Your brand on your clients home screen. We give you the tools without having to sacrifice your identity.
- GoSalon does all of the hard work so you can focus 100% on your clients.
- You can earn anywhere between 1.5% – 6% depending on the items that you refer to your customers.
You can get GoSalon on your smart phone by going to GoSalon – GoSalon makes retail easy for you and your clients
1. Enter your email and business name and await an email from the GoSalon team.
Rank Math says I need to add 4 more words. So here they are, “At home with the Bin Ladens ?” For more about Salonomics visit the official website here