Under a Bus
Today we learn that Joe has a tip how to avoid speed cameras and in doing so incriminated himself 3 times.
We throw Dominic Raab & Adee Phelan under a bus. Both for being virtuos and unprofessional. Politicians really are the worst of humankind. We briefly talk about the change.org petition that is requesting more bailouts from the gov.
However with bailouts come rules changes. And by bailing out everybody we bail out nobody. You need to change your model or at least recognise it’s failure so you can adapt.
FYI some important information
L’oreal is a publicly traded company and many of their brands are owned by Estee Lauder. L’oreal are one of 7 companies that own every product brand that you buy.
Innovations – Get Paid button QR codes and tip jars. Tips in a cashless society. No problem, use GoSalon.
Support the Show
Unlike any other Industry broadcasts, Salonomics has decided to be a solely listener supported production.
This means the listeners contribute to the show both financially and through volunteerism. If you feel you are getting value from this show, please help us by becoming a supporter and passing the word that Salonomics is THE only show which shares your passions and airs your grievances.
Your contributions helps us to continue to bring you content that other creators cannot dare to. If you want a shout out or to get something off your chest in an anonymous way, critique a colleague, burn a bridge or throw someone under a bus. Make sure you send us a note via Paypal or email below.
*We reserve the right to say what we want.Donors contributing £10 and above will get a special mention on the show. Donors of £100 or more will automatically become a sovereign salonomics founder member. Anyone donating £9.99 or less will automatically remain anonymous. (any amount will remain anonymous upon your request.)
Support the Show via PayPalBare minimum please leave a review on your favourite podcast player and if you are really cool then you will be listening to us via one of the fantastic podcasting2.0 apps such as Breez, CurioCaster & Sphinx Chat. Then you can stream us some satoshi’s as an appreciation of what we do at Salonomics. We will endeavour to never allow us to be swayed in what we say.
To support us as a bare minimum please leave a review on your favourite podcast player and if you are really cool then you will be listening to us via one of the fantastic podcasting 2.0 apps such as Breez, CurioCaster & Sphinx Chat. Then you can stream us some satoshi’s as an appreciation of what we do at Salonomics.
We will never be swayed in what we say.Aaron Dorn
What does GoSalon do?
- GoSalon connects you to your customers with a retail product of your choice for the internet price.
- GoSalon allows you to have a bigger inventory of products for your clients to choose from.
- GoSalon removes all of the risk from buying products and having them gather dust on your shelves.
- Your clients can buy from your affiliates codes 24/7 again and again. Whether they are in the shop with you or at home.
- GoSalon Puts Your brand on your clients home screen. We give you the tools without having to sacrifice your identity.
- GoSalon does all of the hard work so you can focus 100% on your clients.
- You can earn anywhere between 1.5% – 6% depending on the items that you refer to your customers.
You can get GoSalon on your smart phone by going to GoSalon – GoSalon makes retail easy for you and your clients
1. Enter your email and business name and await an email from the GoSalon team.
Rank Math says I need to add 5 more words. So here they are, “When Aaron met Dom” For more about Salonomics visit the official website here