What is it about the new wave?
We talk about the new trends. Is “the Mullet” making a comeback. We analyse what hairdressing visionary Robert Lobetta is seeing for the future of salons.
We discuss bravery & courage and how important those traits are for a successful career. How can you put a price on feelings?
Joe tells us all a story about kidnapping a young child in the 80’s.
The sun is out and so are all of us. The smiles have returned to peoples faces across the UK and long may it continue.
Remember that going to the beach is and soaking in the sunshine is the best medicine you can get.
The Key to prolong your state of happiness and to celebrate the fact that summer is finally here.
do the following:
1. Stop watching BBC News
2. Stop reading newspapers
3. Get outside and breath some oxygen.
4. Throw your mask away.
5. Ignore the prophets of doom and you’ll notice how quickly your life improves.
Seeing as i am writing lists.
What does GoSalon do?
- GoSalon connects you to your customers with a retail product of your choice for the internet price.
- GoSalon allows you to have a bigger inventory of products for your clients to choose from.
- GoSalon removes all of the risk from buying products and having them gather dust on your shelves.
- Your clients can buy from your affiliates codes 24/7 again and again. Whether they are in the shop with you or at home.
- GoSalon Puts Your brand on your clients home screen. We give you the tools without having to sacrifice your identity.
- GoSalon does all of the hard work so you can focus 100% on your clients.
- We use amazon for logistics because we can trust amazon to deliver on time for the best price every time.
- You can earn anywhere between 1.5% – 6% depending on the items that you refer to your customers.
You can get GoSalon on your smart phone by going to GoSalon – GoSalon makes retail easy for you and your clients
enter your email and business name and await an email from the GoSalon team.
Kudos to Dom Lehane and him allowing us to use the clips from his award winning podcast “How to cut It” https://howtocut.it/ep200-robert-lobetta-a-hairdressing-great/
Steve Jobs is talking about the courage it takes to remove certain pieces of technology from Apple products. This happened after the iPad was introduced without support for Flash, just as the iPhone, back in 2007.
This kind of decision is not new to Apple. The interview occurred 6 years ago, and Steve Jobs was already using the word “courage” to explain why the company does things the way it does. Courage is one thing but do you have the bravery to do something new?
Rank Math says i need to add 5 more words. So here they are.
Moving Forwards, What can technology do for you?
At home or in the shop?
Continue the conversation on our telegram channel https://t.me/salonomics
You can Find us here:
♥ Our Telegram Channel invite: https://t.me/salonomics
♥ Our Twitter: www.twitter.com/aarondornhair www.twitter.com/joemehmeth
♥ Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/Salonomics
♥ Our Instagram: https://instagram.com/salonomics/
♥ Our Website: http://salonomics.gosalon.uk/
♥ Our YouTube: Salonomics with Joe & Aaron
♥ Our LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/53461756
Todays show is sponsored by GoSalon UK – Do you Want to move a piece of your salon business online? check out https://www.gosalon.uk
GoSalon works for you and not the brands. They help make retail easy for you and your customers.
Most salon owners are tired with having to compete with the internet to supply the correct retail products for their customers.
GoSalon created a system where you don’t have to compete any longer. The Future of salon retail is www.gosalon.uk earn money from your expertise.